The village is located only 15 km from Veliko Tarnovo and 7 km from the Kapinovo and Plakovo monasteries. The settlement has arranged infrastructure and year-round access. The roads are regularly maintained. There are grocery stores and well-stocked supply.
The house is two-storey with an area of 133 sq m. There is a large yard with size of 1000 sq m and fiew additional farm buildings. The property faces a main asphalt road.
The distribution inside the house is as follows:
First level - an entrance hall and two rooms, a summer external bathroom a basement and external staircase to the second floor.
Second floor - a living room with two rooms.
The farm buildings include a barn, a large shed and buildings for farm animals. The yard is fenced. There is a vineyard and fruit trees.