Best Bulgarian Properties provides full cooperation for the insurance of your property in Bulgaria. You could use property insurance services as a legal and physical person.
You can insure your movable or imovable Bulgarian property, meaning houses, apartments, shops, offices, garrages and any other type of real estate. In the property insurance you can include the whole property along with its furniture and improvements including swimming pools, fences and any other movable property which is part of the insured real estate.
The basic insurance coverage includes damage and loss which is a result of:
• Lightning, implosion, explosion, aircraft crash etc.;
• Fire (including consequences of extinguishing thereof);
• Sewerage and water supply damages;
• Natural calamities (including hail, storm, flood, torrential rain, freezing, snow and ice pressure, branches, falling trees, and any other external objects caused by storm or hail);
• Removal of debris, protection and storage of insured property and loss of rent, relocation;
• Collapse of earth mass or landslide, short circuit and over-voltage, earthquake, loss and damages resulting from transportation upon change of address, malicious acts by third parties;
• Vandalism, armed robbery;
• Glass breakage with option for 'All Risks' basis;
• Breaking and entering;
• Third party liability following insured event (including damages caused to third parties as a result of fire, drenching as a consequence of extinguishing thereof or of flooding of the site insured which the Policyholder is obliged to compensate on the basis of tort);
The amount of the property insurance is calculated acording to a few factors:
• The insurance agency fees
• The type of the insured property
• The price on which you insure the property
• The size of the insurance coverage
• The risk factors that you chose to insure the property for
The following insurance options are also available:
• Accident insurance
• Life insurance
• Motor insurance
For questions or more information please do not hesitate to contact our insurance specialist Zlatka Georgieva.