This is a complex consisting of separate family houses located in a nice and calm village just 5 km from the town of Balchik.
Each house is two storey and has total living area of 161.87 sq m.
- Separate, two storey buildings, each with its own yard - 500 sq m large.
- First floor - living room, dining room with kitchen box, corridor, WC and covered balcony.
- Second floor two bedrooms, each with bathroom and WC, shared balcony, corridor.
- Both floors are connected with inner stair case.
- In front of each house there is a green area with parking lot.
Stage of completion:
- Outer isolation
- PVC window joinery
- Inner walls - gyps putty, latex paint
- Floors in the rooms - laminate
- Floors in the corridors - terracotta
- Doors: inners - MDF, outer - armored
- Kitchen box furnished, without electrical units, floors: terracotta.
- Bathrooms and WC: walls - faience, floors - terracotta
- Water and sewerage - PVC pipes
- Electrical installation with switches, sockets, lighting objects.
The village is situated 3 km away from the town of Balchik, 50 km away from Varna airport (20 min direct line) and only 200m from the main road Albena - Balchik - Kavarna
Three out of a total of five new golf courses in Bulgaria are being build near the seaside towns of Kavarna and Balchik (respectively 10 and 2 km away from the village). Light House course is in the immediate vicinity of Balchik and has been designed by Jan Usnam.
Thanks to its beautiful nature and its favorable climate at the Black Sea coast, lack of extremely hot days in summer and almost no temperatures below the zero in winter. In recent years the area became popular tourist destination for the citizens of the UK and the Scandinavian countries.
With respect to the courses near it, the village provides golfers with a chance to combine recreation and sport.
Due to its proximity to the town of Balchik, the village provides various tourist attractions. It is one of the popular sea tourist centers of Bulgaria and provides various entertainments -many festivals, natural and historic landmarks for those in favor of culture tourism and golf, yachting, diving and so on, for the people keen on sports.
Balchic is one of the 100 National Tourist Sites. It is famous for its Botanical Garden where some unique plants can be found. The Botanical Garden attracts together with The Castle architecture park complex which has been residence of the Romanian Queen Maria in the beginning of 20 century. The Botanical garden and the residence are undoubtedly what Balchik is famous for. The town of Balchik is a center of many cultural events. A lot of music, film and other festivals are held there annually. There is yacht harbor, which can anchor 60 yachts. The yacht tourism is well developed and offers different voyage along the Northern Black Sea.