This traditional Bulgarian detached house is situated in the best part of Dobrinishte town, some 5 km away from the ski resort of Bansko. The holiday home is built on two floors connected by an inner staircase and spreads over 137 sq.m of living area. Comfortably sleeping eight people, the chalet has a modern fitted and fully equipped kitchen with dining area and lounge zone with log burning fireplace, as well as WC and washbasin all set on the ground floor, plus three double bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower and wc, as well as two terraces ( accessed by all bedrooms) with fantastic unobstructed views to Pirin Mountain. The chalet is connected to satellite television and local security system.
The chalet is next to a new built hotel in 2008, comprising of twenty one rooms. The onsite facilities that are available in the hotel next door are indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Spa Centre, as well as a Restaurant/Bar.
- Upstairs: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies accessed by all bedrooms.
- Downstairs: Toilet, Utility room, Open plan kitchen/lounge area with traditional fireplace.
- Built on a plot of 480 sq/ms
- House area is 137 sq/ms in total.
- Act 16.
- Awesome views if the Pirin Mtns.