Skip to main content

Masterbuild To Construct Villa Communities Near Pomorie

The Bourgas-based building company Masterbuild Ltd will develop holiday complexes in the village of Kableshkovo and Medovo near Pomorie, company representatives said, as quoted by Dnevnik daily.

The Medovo holiday community will cover a 100 000 sq m plot, embracing 64 residential buildings with housing units ranging from 95 to 214 sq m in size. The gross actual area of the compound is calculated at 16 500 sq m.

Masterbuild representatives said that work on the Medovo compound should start in late March, once financing and planning approval issues are settled. Completion is expected by the end of 2010.

The company also plans to construct the Golf Village complex near Kableshkovo, an area where a golf resort development is planned. The development in question is the notorious Black Sea Golf & Country Club, developed by Cabland. This is a joint venture, 80 per cent of which is owned by NBG Consulting. The remaining 20 per cent share is held by the municipality.

Construction on the Golf Village houses will begin in the autumn of 2008 and should be completed by early 2010.

The holiday complex will feature entertainment venues, retail outlets, eateries, office buildings, conference centres, a spa hotel and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.

The two communities will comprise two-storey houses for one, two or three families as well as three-storey apartment buildings, Dnevnik daily reported.

Masterbuild has plans for a similar villa community in the village of Vesselie in the coastal municipality of Sozopol.