Borovets ski resort offers good conditions for skiing and snowboarding.
On the 20th of December /Saturday/ Borovets ski centre opened four ski pistes - Markudjik 1, Markudjik 0 (Suhar), Rila and Rotata, as well as ski lifts that serviced them.
There is good snow cover on the ski runs:
- Rila and Rotata ski runs – 15 cm;
- Suhar and Markudjik 1 ski runs – 25 cm.
The snow cannons are operating.
The weather in Borovets is clear, the wind is moderate, the temperatures in the mountain are as follows:
- Yastrebets Express ski centre (2 049 m): – 5,5°C
- Yastrebets Upper station (2 369 m) : - 7,7°C
- Markudjik 2 upper station (2 384 m): - 13°C.