Four Seasons II is a project on a plot of land situated just 20 meters from the Pirin Golf Course near Bansko ski resort.
- 5 km from more than 100 hot mineral springs renowned for their health benefits
- 6 km from the best and most modern ski resort Bansko
- 40 km from the Gotse Delchev military airport which is to be turned into a civilian facility that will service low cost carriers
- 90-100 km from Thessaloniki, Greece, and the Aegean Sea
- 160 km from the capital Sofia
Four Seasons Ski Golf & Spa:
The total price of the project is: EUR 880.000
How much profit will the investor make?
The total built-up area of Four Seasons Ski Golf & Spa is 10 281,5 sq m (7 570.46 sq m residential parts + another 2 711.04 sq m for the above-listed facilities - restaurant, spa centre, bar, etc. - which can be sold too). The investor's costs for constructing the building + the costs for the project will be:
- EUR 880 000: for land, architectural plan, project and planning permission. The investor can start selling the apartments as soon as they acquire the land, architectural plan, project and planning permission, i.e. upon payment of EUR 880 000.
- EUR 4,626,675 for construction of the building (roughly EUR 450 per sq m X 10 281,5 sq m overall built-up area). At this price all apartments will be key-ready. Furniture is not included.
TOTAL COSTS: EUR 7,026,675
Of course the investor can start selling as soon as he buys the project so he doesn't need to have the entire above-quoted amount at hand to start the development.
SALES: From apartment units: EUR 10,371,530 (the residential parts will be 7 570.46 sq m multiplied by the minimum selling price for the region, which is EUR 1,370 per sq m for residential parts = EUR 10,371,530). The investor can also sell at the average price in the region which is 1 500 euro/sq m or even at a higher price)
From facilities (restaurant, spa centre, bar): EUR 4,337,664 (the facilities will cover an area of 2 711.04 sq m x EUR 1,600 per sq m = EUR 4,337,664).
TOTAL AMOUNT FROM SALES: EUR 14,709,194
EXPECTED MINIMUM PROFIT: EUR 7,682,519 or more depending on the price at which the apartment units and facilities are sold.
- Modern SPA Centre: big indoor swimming pool, Turkish Bath, Finnish Sauna, Jacuzzi, Massage Rooms, Pool Bar
- Rooms for Relaxation
- Games Room
- Traditional Bulgarian Tavern ‘MEHANA'
- Car Park
- Foyer with a welcoming fireplace
- Hotel reception
- Two-level Lobby Bar
- Internet Café
- Children's Room
- Conference Hall
- Ski Storage
- Security Office
- Mini-football field
- Volleyball/ Basketball Court
- BBQ Area