This house is a true masterpiece of the traditional Bulgarian rural style. Built in 1950, it was renovated about 10 years ago and just recently has been completely restored to its original condition. Access to the estate is provided by an asphalt road leading to the centre of the village. The house is enclosed with a wire fence and the backyard is separated from the front side of the house by a wooden fence. The yard itself comprises of a spacious orchard, a flower garden and a green ryegrass lawn. There is a stone nook formed close to the door fashioned into a barbeque. Parking space for two cars is also available. Stairs lead to the front door and also to the street.
The house is just recently repainted white outside with beautiful decorations tastefully arranged like bulrush and flowers. It comprises of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a toilet, a kitchen and an entrance hall. Amenities include running water and electricity. There is a splendid fully operational fireplace! The house is very neat and cosy, the perfect residence all year round.
This house is an attractive offer for everyone who is interested in staying at an ecologically clean place, where fishing and hunting are quite popular. This is an ideal opportunity for purchasing a lovely new residence at a very reasonable price.
Area: 60 mІ
Plot: 1.609 mІ
From Varna: 190 km
From Beach: 200 km
From Russe: 85 km
From Danube: 4 km