Skip to main content

One bedroom apartment for sale in Sofia

One bedroom apartment, luxuriously furnished, in a nice building.

The apartment consists of a large corridor, a living room with kitchenette and dining area, one bedroom, bathroom and a toilet. There is a terrace opening from the living room and the bedroom.

The apartment is ready for living - it is fully furnished and equipped with everything you need. It is an excellent investment and it is currently being occupied by tenants.  Guaranteed rental income! The apartment has excellent panoramic views.

The building has Act 16. High quality construction, built in 2004, very well maintained.

The building is situated in Lagera district. It is a green and peaceful neighborhood. There is a playground and a small park behind the building. It is close to schools, kindergartens, supermarkets Kaufland and Bila, hospitals, etc.



ID: 13770
Property Status:  Available
Contact us in regards to this property

District:  Sofia
Price Euro:  €110,250
Price GBP:  £95,851
Price USD:  $123,061
Category:  Apartments
Area :  7th Floor
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom
Living area: 78 m 2
Extras:  Electricity, Water
Location:  In the capital Sofia
Published:  Friday, January 10, 2020
 

Contact us in regards to this property

 
 

 
 

SIMILAR PROPERTIES

 

In the time when investing in an apartment in the Bulgarian capital Sofia proves to be safe and profitable investment we at Best BG Properties are happy to present you a gated complex in Vitosa quarter. The complex comprises 3 buildings which offer apartments with different sizes and room distributions to meet every need and please every taste. The project is due to be completed middle of 2019 The complex is planned and arranged to provide comfort and space for its inhabitants. The parking zone is all under the ground level. All space between the buildings will be used entirely for green areas and will not be accessible with vehicles.   The Developers have the experience, the ambition and the resources necessary to turn this small complex into a land mark of tranquil town life style. The complex being just meters away from “Simeonovsko shose” boulevard but in the same town sheltered from its noise already attracts both people who buy an apartment for a home or these who buy for investment.  The locations make the place attractive for the ones who buy to rent out. The complex offers units with one bedroom, two bedrooms and three bedrooms and depending on the type of the apartment its disposition and exact location prices may vary starting from 880 euro per sq.m  and reaching 1160 euro per sq.m VAT included . Parking spaces are located underground and are for sale at 7920 euro with VAT. The Developer offers very attractive payment plan according to which 30 % of the total price is paid when the building has a roof and the rest 70 % of the price when the apartment is finished and with permission to use . The units are delivered without finishing works from inside so every new owner can complete it entirely according to his own tastes. A few options for heating are offered so again it gives choice to the buyer what would best suit his choices. We do recommend the investment in this complex as secure, attractive and with growing potential. We remain available for any questions and would be happy to organize viewings for anyone searching a good spot in Sofia.

Gated Residential Complex in Sofia

€83,000

£72,160

$92,645

 

Bulgarian Property News

Apartment Prices In Bulgarias Capital Slightly Increase In April 11/03/2008
Prices of apartments in Sofia slightly increased in April, data of Foros real estate agency showed. The average price increase in Sofia for new construction, panel buildings and brick-made buildings for April is 4.42 per cent. Lozenets residential district experienced an increase of... more
 
Bulgaria Moves Three Places Ahead On Competitiveness 14/10/2008
Bulgaria moves three places ahead - from 79th to 76th position in the classification for global competitiveness for 2008-2009 at the World economic forum.This was announced by the Center for economic development (CED) - official partner of the Forum, cited by Bulgarian Telegraph Agency.The... more