This complex of closed is located in the central part of the sea town of Byala, just 200 meters from the sandy beach. The complex has its own resting area and children's entertainment. When designing the complex, the architect was guided by the idea of creating a comfortable place where you can live through out the whole year not only through the hot summer days. The complex consists of several sections, lining up in a horseshoe shape, which creates additional seclusion and privacy from the outside world.
Start of construction: September 2011
Completion: December 2012
All apartments will be finished "on key" (included in price):
- flooring - ceramic tile and laminate
- Walls and ceilings - latex paint
- Balconies: granite.
- Fully equipped bathroom: floor and walls - terracotta tile, ceilings - latex paint, sanitary ware, shower, water heater, bathroom accessories, floor heating, hygienic shower
- Doors: MDF
- Windows: PVC double glazing
- Air-conditioning ("Summer / Winter") in the living room
Apartments can be fully furnished at specific costumer's request.
The complex is a seven-storey building consisting of 65 apartments: 2 bedroom - 12, 1-bedroom apartments - 46, studios - 7. There is also parking lot and green space.