This luxurious complex is situated in the pretty town of Byala, 600 meters from the coastline. The complex enjoys a wonderful view of the sea. The building is on four floors. There are a reception and a lobby, 32 apartments, which are one-room, two-room and three-room types. There is a swimming pool and a summer garden built in this site. The site is located 300 meters from the city centre. It is near shops and restaurants.
- Building area: 457.29 sq.m.
- The total built-up area: 1,842.88 sq.m.
- Apartments from 41.87 sq.m. to 80.21 m
- Prices from € 19 900 per apartment
- Type of construction: monolithic structure with reinforced concrete elements - columns and washers
- External walls: brick - 25cm
- Internal walls -brick 12,5 cm
- Glazing - 3 chamber PVC windows
- Insulation - putty, and vented termofasad coating, resistant to UV-rays and chemical elements, natural stone cladding
- Roof - completely done with waterproofing and thermal insulation.
- Terraces - XPS insulation, double-layer waterproofing with protection, granite tiles on the terraces
- Stairs - made of reinforced concrete construction, coated - granite
- A beautiful courtyard with flowers, paths and greens.
- Electrical wiring
- Switchboards, lightning rod and grounding
- Telephone, Internet, HDTV
- Intercom system
- Water and sewerage
- Hallways: floor - terracotta, walls and ceilings - latex.
- Living room: floor - laminate, walls and ceilings - latex.
- Kitchen box: terracotta.
- Bedroom: floor - laminate, walls and ceilings - latex.
- Balcony: granite.
- Bathroom: floor - terracotta, walls - faience, ceiling-latex, sanitation, shower cabin, boiler
- Doors: MDF.
- Windows: PVC, glass.
Completion - summer 2011