The building is situated next to park-garden Pirin – Bansko and 300 m away from hotel “Pirin” and 200 m away from Hotel Orphey. It has very nice view at the park/green area and all the apartments face the mountain – Pirin/Rila/Rodopi.
Finishing term: 20.12.2007
The apartments include dining room with kitchenette, bathroom/WC, terrace and bedroom (two bedrooms in the bigger apartments). The studios area includes dining room with kitchenette and bathroom.
Built up area – 878,30 sq.m.
Total built-up area – 973,70 sq.m.
Four-floored building of ferro-concrete construction.
The building consists of ground floor (1st floor), 2nd floor, 3rd floor and 4th floor/under-roof and it is from steal and concrete construction. The area is a flat with no displacement.
At the ground level there will be a lobby bar straight from the building’s entrance, reception area/security guard’s place.
The backyard area will be planted with grass and flowers, also there will be a terrace, small barbeque, cradles, tables etc.
The price of the property includes the respective ideal share from the "superficial ownership" - right to construct and hold the building on land of the owner.
The price includes VAT and in the deed of property will be written the price which the client has been paid.
The estate will be turned over in the following state of completion:
Totally completed main reinforced structure and roofing structure as per the approved design; totally completed masonry works, finishes, waterproofing and heat insulation on the roof and the facade walls;
Assembled and totally completed exterior and interior window and door frames by the design specifications - PVC wood work – double k-glass window;
Totally completed external and interior coats, finishing facings, linings and floorings by the design – laminated floor, terracotta/tiles in the corridors and in the bathrooms;
Executed and tested water supply and electrical installations together with mounted water mixers, lavatory pans and basins in the bathrooms, electricity meters, switchers, wall plugs, humidity resistant lighting fixtures and sockets in the rooms; totally completed storage premises, garages, common premises and vertical levelling;
Possibility to install a fireplace in each apartment – fireplace chimney for each of the apartments.
- Rough construction /concrete, bricks, roof/- completed;
- Facade- completed;
- Staircase - walls- latex, woodwork, electric wiring;
- walls and ceiling-latex;
- floor - laminated;
- interior woodwork – PVC – double k-glass window;
- interior doors - MDF;
- entrance door - MDF;
- bathroom – sanitary ware, terracotta;
-Light Fittings in every room:
-Kitchen furniture /cupboards and kitchen sink/ - in addition to the apartment’s price - 1100 EUR incl. VAT – only by client’s request;
- Chimney for a fireplace;
- Fireplace – in addition to the apartment’s price – 1500-2000 EUR incl. VAT – only by client’s request;
- Roof - according to project with wood, roof-tiles and galvanized roof-pipes;
- Reservation fee – 1000 EUR;
- At the signing of the present contract - 30% of the apartment price;
- At the completion of the building – roof finished with a certificate for acceptance of the roof of the building - 30% of the apartment price;
- At the completion of the building at "rough construction" stage with a certificate for acceptance of the sustainable state of the structural system and the roof of the building - 30% of the apartment price;
- At the completion of the building with a certificate for readiness for use of the apartment - 10% of the apartment price;
TRANSFER OF THE PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
A notary deed of property could be signed before Act 15 is issued but not later than one calendar month after it. The total price of the estate (or the rest of the amount) is to be paid with the signing of the notary act.
The Buyer has not the right to make use of the estate unless 70% of the total value is paid.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
For the transportation of the people to the ski-gondola will be small bus/van provided.
For the security and the cleaning of the building there will be people or contactors hired for 24 hours a day. Separate premise for the security guard will be provided as well as ski-locks.
The developer is responsible over the maintenance of the building as his activities include repairs of the development when needed, security and cleaning, electricity and water costs for the common parts such as the corridors and the common premises. For this activities the Buyer should pay over separate maintenance contract with the developer annual fee amounted to 8 euro/m2 without VAT.
MANAGEMENT OF THE PROPERTY
The buyer could sign a contract for property management with the developer or agency. All the details of the property management will be subject of a property management contract.
Situated at the foothills of Pirin mountain, the town of Bansko is a power of attraction for Bulgarian and foreign tourist all over the year. Being equally attractive during all seasons the town offers various resting and recreation conditions. The popularity of Bansko is mainly due to the excellent conditions for ski tourism. Its geographical location allows a constant snow cover from December till April. The Alpine character of Pirin mountain ensures great skiing conditions which suit both beginner and expert skiers.
Visiting Bansko you will touch unique art and cultural richness combined with original colourful folklore and Old-Bulgarian architecture, you will have the pleasure to taste the traditional and delicious specialities of the local cuisine and matured red wines.
To the south of Bansko is situated the National Park Pirin, which is listed to the Register of National Parks and Reservations of UN and to the UNESCO Convention for Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage. The park is located on 925 m. above sea level and it is rich of multiples lakes, waterfalls, caves, venerable trees and historical spots.
Bansko ski resort has ski slopes for all type of skiers – from beginners to professionals. The ski slopes are safeguarded and maintained in excellent condition; serviced/covered by a modern net of gondolas and tow-lifts.
- TOTAL LENGHT OF THE SKI TRACKS– 56 km
- LONGEST SKI TRACK– 3.5 km
- OFF-RUN SKIING – possible and comfortable
- SLOPES EXPOSURE– northern
- HIGHEST SKI POINT – 2560 m
- MAX. VERTICAL DOWN-SLOPE – 1460 m
- RESORT’S ALTITUDE ABOVE SEA LEVEL – 936 m
- TOW-LIFTS – 6; SEAT LIFTS – 5; CABINE LIFTS – 1
- SKI SLOPES NAMES: Todorka, Balkaniada, Shiligarnika, Platoto-South, Platoto-North, Banderitza – Alberto Tomba, Bansko, Starata pista (The old run), Tzarna mogila, Chalin Valog.
- ARTIFICIAL SNOW - yes
- NIGHT SKIING - yes