We are selling a property located in a well-developed village, included in the municipality of Kaspichan, district of Shumen. The village lies at about 22 km from Shumen.
The property stands on a fully regulated plot of land with size 1070 sq m. It consists of the following buildings:
- Two-storey brick house with an area of 100 square meters. The building has a concrete ceiling and a concrete basement floor. There is a bathroom and toilet on each floor. The building has local heating, security system and a septic tank.
- Brick garage with size 6.50m by 3.1m.
- Brick building with size 9.5m by 3.1m, supplied with three-phase electricity.
- Glazed shed with size 16m by 3m supplied with three-phase electricity.
- Premise of 85 sq m used as a furniture shop.
- A metal warehouse used as a dryer.
- Other farm outbuildings.