We would like to present to your attention a residential apartment building under construction in the resort village of Ravda, on the south Black Sea, 30 km from the city of Bourgas, 2 km from the famous town of Nessebar and the biggest Bulgarian seaside resort of Sunny Beach.
The building is situated just 250 meters from the shore, and 400 meters from the center of Ravda. In the area there is well developed transport, social and economic infrastructure.
The building is four storeys and consists of 15 studios, one and two bedrooms apartments. The size of the apartments varies from 33.15 sq m up to 69.37 sq. m. Each of them is to be delivered at stage of completion "on key" - as follows:
- Floors - laminated parquet in the rooms, terracotta in the corridors
- Walls - latex
- Bathroom - completely fitted with shower, taps, WC and boiler
- Wiring - cable TV and internet
- Windows - PVC window joinery
- Doors - MDF
- Air - conditioner
Annual maintenance tax: 6 Euro/sq m
- Deposit - 2000 euro
- First installment - 30% - 1 month after the signing of the preliminary contract
- Second installment - 30% - on rough construction
- Third installment - 30% on act 15
- Fourth installment - 10% - on notary deed.
The small village of Ravda is situated between Nessebar and the village of Aheloy on the Black sea coast. This position provides the nice weather, quietness and calmness of a country village and the proximity of the attractive resorts Nessebar and Sunny Beach offers a lot of attractions and entertainment. Ravda has an ecologically clean air and water because the resort is far from big cities and industrial zones. There are several big and many small family hotels in Ravda as well as a great number of restaurants, taverns and disco clubs.
The proximity to Sunny Beach has attracted large investments, especially in hotels and apartment houses.