The complex is located in a picturesque village well know for its beauty of the surrounding nature and the atmosphere of native Bulgarian village. From the windows of the complex reveals magnificent views of the Rila Mountains and the peaks of Mount Musala (2925 m - the highest peak on the Balkan Peninsula) and Malyovitsa (2729 m).
The distance from the capital Sofia and the International Airport is only 70 km. The regional center of Samokov is located 10 km south of the complex, and only a short drive away - one of the three most famous ski resorts in Bulgaria - Borovets. The resort provides truly excellent conditions for skiing and other winter sports, both for beginners and for more experienced, and a rich selection of restaurants and other attractions.
On the complex and region:
The complex is surrounded on all sides by an old pine forest. The region has many trails and hiking paths leading to natural attractions and cultural sites, visited by tourists from all over the world. Nearby is the village Belchin Bath, famous for its mineral springs.
A few km above the village lays the border of Tsentralnoto Rila Nature Reserve, protected by UNESCO and one of the largest nature reserves in Europe. On its top are scattered over 40 lakes, and nearby there is a 70 meters waterfall "Skakavitsa."
In the village center there is a grocery store and other small shops, medical center and a cultural center. Church "St. Peter and Paul ", which was built in the XVI century, has the status of a cultural monument.
Apartments and townhouses in the complex:
- One-bedroom apartments from 22 700 Euro
- Two-bedroom apartments from 40 475 Euro
- Townhouses from 66,183 Euro
- The price of all apartments and townhouses includes complete furnishing and equipment.
- Some apartments have the opportunity for fireplace
- The price of the townhouses includes a fireplace and a sauna
Maintenance and additional services:
- Annual maintenance fee: 6 euros / sq m with VAT for apartments and 8 Euro / sq.m. with VAT for townhouses.
- Renting with an annual income of about 3% of the property value.
- The complex offers free wireless internet and the ability to install satellite TV for an extra charge.
- Transfers to ski resort of Borovets and back