Situated in Southeastern Europe, Bulgaria occupies a relatively small area – 111 000 sq. km, but nevertheless it is distinguished by generous and varied nature, glorious history and impressive culture.
Bulgaria became a NATO member in 2004 and it is expected to join the EU in 2007.
In Rila – the mountain with pure-clean and marvelous lakes, from which rise some of the deepest and longest rivers in Bulgaria, at the foot of Moussala peak (2925 m) – the highest peak on the Balkan Peninsula, huddles Borovets resort. It was established in 1896 by King Ferdinand who has been delighted by the picturesque area and the mountainous crystal-clear air, and has decided to build there his summer residence. The name of the resort comes from the Bulgarian word “bor” – pine – after the age-old pine woods that cover the place.
Today Borovets is the oldest and the biggest mountain resort in Bulgaria, situated at 1350 m. altitude, and is a modern all year round resort, with luxury hotels, restaurants with international and traditional Bulgarian cuisine, bars where world-famous Bulgarian wines can be tasted, night clubs and discos. Situated 73 km from the capital of Bulgaria – Sofia, and 126 km from Plovdiv – the second largest city in the country, Borovets is easy of access and preferred place for a holiday, tourism and sport. It provides excellent opportunities for winter sports: the ski runs are with total length of 45 km, and are of various difficulty, they are suitable not only for skiing but also for snowboarding, ski jumps, biathlon, night skiing. New runs and equipment are in process of construction. Visitors who do not ski may enjoy organized trips to picturesque spots in the Rila Mountain like the Seven Rila Lakes, the famous Rila Monastery, Moussala peak, etc. They may also ride or fish, or visit the King’s Residence in Borovets.
Borovets is one of the mountain resorts where in 2014 the Winter Olympics would take place in case the candidature of Bulgaria is approved. During the next years the “Super Borovets” project will be developed. The resort is expected to become a tourist place with modern infrastructure, wide range of services, and opportunities for sport and entertainment. Thus Borovets would turn into the largest winter resort on the Balkan Peninsula.
- 24 hour front desk and concierge
- Security system
- Safe-deposit box
- Underground parking
- SPA centre, including indoor heated swimming pool, fitness, saunas, steam bath
- Ski storage
- Restaurant (80 seats), lobby bar (20 seats)
- Green areas and open-air kindergarten with outdoor decorative lighting
- Laundry and ironing
- Management and support
The area of the lot on which the residence will be built is 3,000 mІ, and the total built up area of the building is 7,100 mІ. Villa Park will be provided with:
- High quality heat insulation
- A balcony for each apartment
SPA Center - There will be a SPA centre in the residence including:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- 2 saunas
- Steam room
- Massage rooms
- Water massage
- Coffee bar
- The residence comprises of 86 luxury apartments with an area of between 36 125 mІ. All the apartments will be finished with high-quality materials:
- Carpet covering or laminated flooring in each apartment
- High-quality terracotta floor tiles in the bathrooms and the kitchens
- Fully furnished bathroom and WC, including shower cabin and all kinds of accessories
- Internal walls covered with gypsum plasterboards
Each apartment will be fully furnished and will be ready for use or to be rented:
- Bedroom beds, wardrobe, bedside table, night lamps, bedding and blankets, curtains
- Kitchen cooker, microwave oven, refrigerator, dining table, chairs, and kitchenware
- Living room sofa and armchairs, TV set, TV table, curtains
- Corridor coat rack, wardrobe
- All apartments will be equipped with:
- Heating system
- Aluminum radiators
- Security alarm system
- IP telephone connection
- High speed internet access
- Cable TV
- Fire alarm
Reservation and payment plan
An apartment can be reserved with a reservatiion fee of EUR 1000 which is valid for 10-day term. On signing of the preliminary agreement the reservation fee is deducted from the first payment. The reservation fee is non-refundable in case a preliminary agreement is not signed. The payment of the whole price has to be done according to the following payment plan:
First payment: 90% of the total sale price – within 5 days after signing the preliminary agreement; half of the sum will serve as a deposit that guarantees the buyer’s obligation to sign the final agreement, and it is non-refundable.
Second payment: 10% of the total sale price – within 5 days after receiving the right for use for the building.
Maintenance and management of the property
First class property management services will be provided by the seller. The annual service charge of 5.5 euro per sq m will cover: cleaning and maintenance of the common areas of the building and the elevators, maintenance of the garden and the open-air kindergarten, common lighting and electricity as well as all other services connected with the common areas.