Skip to main content

Apartment for sale in Sozopol

New, one-bedroom apartment with furniture and equipment located in the famous sea resort of Sozopol.

The offered apartment is part from a closed-type complex that was finished in 2008 (Act 16). The complex benefits with controlled access and year-round maintenance of 200 € per year. The amount includes live security, SOT, internet, lift maintenance, cleaner for the shared parts of the building and the garden maintenance.

The apartment itself has a total living area of ​​64.70 sq m. It is on the fourth floor and consists of one bedroom, living room with kitchen box, a balcony with access from both rooms and a bathroom with WC. The bedroom and the living room are facing southeast.

The price includes the furniture and equipment. It is ready for permanent living, seasonal use or renting out. Sozopol is a very popular resort, so this property could serve a great investment.



ID: 12548
Property Status:  Available
Contact us in regards to this property

District:  Sozopol
Price Euro:  €50,600
Price GBP:  £43,992
Price USD:  $56,480
Category:  Apartments
Area :  4th floor
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom
Living area: 65 m 2
Extras:  Electricity, Water
Location:  In beach resort
Published:  Thursday, August 2, 2018
 

Contact us in regards to this property

 
 

 
 

SIMILAR PROPERTIES

 

Ultra modern complex consisting of luxury apartments with exceptional up-to-date architecture and captivating design spreading over 4691.34 sq total living area! The complex has excellent location – both in terms of communications and position – situated on the first line of the beach with marvelous sea views. 5 % and 6 % annual GUARANTEED RENTAL for two years The complex also offers a great variety of facilities and entertainment opportunities: Panoramic restaurant with summer garden Lobby bar Reception desk – 24 hours Swimming pool with water cascade and pool bar Children’s pool for the youngest guests of the complex Spa centre Fitness centre with up-to-date fitness equipment from renowned manufacturers and the best instructors will help you keep fit during your holiday Table-tennis also available Game area - billiards, arcade games, Internet cafй Shops Children’s playground with attractions and child minders Lifts Parking with 24-hour security Outside security – cameras and security guards Around the clock medical care The building is provided with appropriate chambermaid rooms   Main building: External walls – brickwork and weather insulation Internal walls – insulation blocks Reinforced-concrete slabs on floors Insulation of roof and walls Decorative metal-and-glass shelter over main entrance Parapets from metal and transparent glass sheets PVC double-glaze windows and doors   Completely finished parts include: Residential complex Pool Bar Landscaped yard Parking places   Apartments - Construction specifications of apartments upon delivery of the building Hallway Floor – granitogres Ceiling – latex paint Walls – latex paint Luxury MDF front door   Living room Floor – granitogres Ceiling – latex plaster Walls - latex paint PVC double-glaze Telephone socket Heating/cooling air–conditioner TV outlet Fitted kitchen Kitchen surface Built-in extractor Built-in ceramic plate Built-in cooker Kitchen sink Hot and cold water taps   Bedroom Floor – granitogres Ceiling – latex paint Walls – latex paint PVC double-glazed Interior MDF door Heating/cooling air–conditioner TV outlet   Bathroom and toilet Sanitary faience and terracotta tiles Bath tub/ shower cubicle Lavatory pan Wash basin Hot and cold water tabs Individual water heater Power point Electric fan   Balcony Floor – granitogres Parapet All apartments are connected to the 220 V central electrical supply networks, with electricity metre, safety devices and fuses, sockets, switches, lighting fixtures in the balcony and bathroom, as well as fire-fighting installation, and smoke detectors. Depending on whether you are buying a completed apartment, rough construction or off-plan we offer different payment plans.

South Pearl Residence

€39,568

£34,400

$44,166

 

Bulgarian Property News

Real Estate Prices In Bulgaria Edge Towards Recovery 14/07/2009
The latest report from Colliers International has indicated that the average price of a home in Bulgaria has decreased by about 14 per cent in the first quarter of 2009 as opposed to corresponding figures from 2008. It also indicated that the country's construction sector has been hit the... more
 
Bulgaria To Possibly Introduce Compulsory Consolidation Of Farming Land 14/11/2008
Bulgaria must adopt a new legal mechanism to force land owners to consolidate their plots when 51% of them agree on such move, as proposed by Vesselin Petrov, Executive Director of the ELANA Property Management.According to the proposal, the remaining 49% of the owners would have to accept the... more