This is a large traditional house for sale, built in 1780 near the town of Gabrovo.
The garden area is 1400 square meters. The property consists of two houses. The larger house has total living area of about 350 square meters and was declared as a cultural monument in 1974. The smaller one is approximately 100 sq m. Both houses are fully renovated and have new wooden structures, replaced roofs and installations.
The bigger house is on two levels. The first level is entirely made of stone with walls 70 cm thick and stone floor. It consists of two rooms – two wineries with area 70 sq m and 30 square meters. The second level consists of a large room with fireplace - used as a living room, two rooms used as bedrooms and a fourth room, so called women room used for spinning, weaving and more. All rooms are fully equipped and furnished with original antique furniture. There are three attics - 30 sq m, 15 sq m and 10 sq m.
The second house has preserved its exterior architecture, but inside it is fully renovated and offers all the modern amenities. It consists of two bedrooms, kitchen, shed, bathroom, separate toilet and a hallway.
The garden is divided into two parts, completely surrounded by a stone wall with two large monastery gates. One part of the yard has stone slabs and the other is formed with lawns and cobbled walkways.